The EU general data protection regulation (679/2016) according to the version, which is used
Osoite: Mannerheimintie 19 A 14
The processing of personal data the legal basis of the data controller's legitimate interest, which
based on the data subject and the controller between the customer relationship. Collected
personal information is used to identify the user on the website in mm. ecommerce
account for. In addition, the service can send bulletins to their customers.
Cookie (cookie) is a small text file, which the internet browser saves to the user
device. Cookies are used, for example, when user data is to be
always requires the user's consent.
This site uses mm. the following types of information cookies
● the user's IP address
● browser type
● where the network address of the user has become
● the shopping cart contents
● selected language version
For more information about cookies found in mm. The communication agency page.
Person in the register of significant data are obtained in accordance with the data subject
themselves. Data collection website or web shop to register.
In addition, collected data on the products purchased, written comments and service
Personal data does not rule in accordance with disclosed. No personal data is, therefore, also not
transferred to the EU and outside the European economic area. Data can be
disclose for example, the authority of law based on requirement basis.
The website server is SSL-secured and personal data is stored in encrypted
The data will be kept as long as the user account is registered in the service. If the user
to remove the account, the anonymized data collected so that all the unique identification information,
as the name, address and telephone numbers will be removed.
The information of the products previously purchased from or through the site/service in behaviour
can be used as a source of when the user provide additional services.
● The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether concerning him
personal information, and, if treated, the right to receive a copy of their personal information.
● The data subject shall have the right to request that concerning him inaccurate and incorrect
personal data is corrected.
● The data subject has also the right to obtain completion of incomplete personal data
by submitting the necessary information.
The data subject shall have the right to request relating to the deletion of personal data
in the following cases:
● The personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they are collected
● The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
The data subject shall have the right to restrict themselves concerning the processing of personal data
in the following cases:
● Registered the disputed their personal data accuracy
● The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes their personal data
removal and require instead the restriction of their use
● The controller no longer needs the personal data for processing to the original
purposes, but registered in the needs of their legal claims
for the establishment, exercise or defence.
The data subject shall have the right to personal specific situation
on grounds relating to at any time object to him concerning
the processing of personal data.
● The controller can no longer deal with the data subject's personal data, except if
the controller can demonstrate that the processing is there a significant main
and a legitimate reason, which displaces the registered interests, rights and freedoms, or
if it is necessary for legal claims for the establishment, exercise or
● If the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have
the right at any time to oppose him concerning the processing of personal data
for such marketing, including profiling when it is associated with
to such direct marketing.
● The data subject shall have the right to receive him and his self-supplied
personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable
format and the right to transfer that information to another controller.
● Personal information in matters of national supervisory authorities have
the ministry of justice of the data protection supervisor. Service
the user has the right to bring the matter to your supervisory authority, if
he considers that him concerning the processing of personal data is violated it
All processing of personal data related issues and their own rights
use in situations not related to the data subject should contact the
data protection officer email address firstname.lastname@example.org or
postitse osoitteeseen Karstulantie 8 G 104