The story deals with
- let's get acquainted trolling the concept of
- for instructions on how to troll can stop
- strengthening cyberbullying detection skills
- as well as recalled community and constructive communication in the media.
You can find more tasks in Tweety's message board.
16. Troll Mail for the Super App
- Oh, the vampire. Here are these again, Appi updated Häsä while watching the Super App feedback.
- Now listen to this too: “Truly original! Then you couldn't do anything more interesting ?! There is no need for such an application anywhere. ”
He peeked over the box at Ap's shoulder.
- Poof! I guess you'll find it written by Troll. Just want to cause you a bad mood. Don't worry, the Super app is good just the way it is.
However, Appi continued:
- See how this same commentator goes on: “Hand up who unfollaa (i.e. stop following) after this fiasco? ”
To top it all off, the same nickname had been written for others as well discussion forums nasty comments About the super app.
Now Ap's eyes were already shining with tears.
- Let's show this to Doge. It knows how to deal with this, Häsä comforted.
- Good idea! Doge is asleep, but it wakes up every time I make lunch for football rehearsals! Come lets go! The app got excited.
The help was right. Doge startled as soon as the refrigerator door opened. It hurried to the kitchen to smell the snacks.
- Doge, can you tell me what those trolls are? So online trolls, no sauna elves. Appi has got nasty comments and I think the trolls are on it, Häsä asked.
Doge was almost as excited about the presentation as she was about eating snacks.
- Trolls are not any nice trolls but nasty enemies who enjoy being mean to others for no reason. They want causes disruption online. They enjoy being allowed to bully others and confuse the conversation.
- I think the revelation that commented on the Super app is just such a troll, Häsä gasped.
- Then what can I do? Malicious comments will bad mood, Appi asked sadly.
- Should trolls be told how much work I've done for the Super app?
- The most important rule is that nothing should be answered about trolleys. They only get more power if you feed them with your own comments, Doge replied and flashed the pieces of cheese on the table.
- Take a breath and count to ten before answering anyone's comments.
- That's good advice, thank you Doge, Appi replied a little calm down.
- Remember: no food for the trolleys, so don't get involved in the debate. But I could take that delicious slice of cheese, Doge said, staring tightly at Api's lunch box.