The story deals with
- writing messages
- good Finnish friendship
You will find related tasks From the fence of the Lama and From Tweety's message board.
3. The problem on the way to the party
It was an early Saturday morning. The Feast of Lama would be today.
The assistant came out with Doge. They were leaving for a morning run.
Lama looked at Doge thoughtfully. It had been disturbed from day one that Doge looked so familiar. Where had it seen Doge before? Now it didn’t have time to think about it, it had a party to hold.
- Hey Lama, we're just going for a run and then we're going to help with the arrangements !, Appi exclaimed.
- Nice, thanks. He promised to make two cakes. I hope he remembers, Lama nervously.
- Häsä is currently searching for recipes online, don't worry! Häsä is the best cake baker in this corner.
In the afternoon everything was almost ready. Häsä had brought great cakes to the pen - one with strawberry icing and the other with hay icing. Aunt Siry had delicious cookies and Cursor brought a bottle of raspberry juice. Miuku-Maukuki was already there. The app put decorative lights around the fence and tuned the musical instruments: speakers and phone playlistwith all the favorite songs of Lama. Doge and Tweety were still missing.
The Doge had left on time, but it had stopped on the way message wall in front of. The wall was intended for communication between the animals in the yard. There was updates everyday coincidences, birthday greetings, funny pictures and selfies. Dogella in particular had fun profile picture.
Definitely the most popular were the funny updates from Tweety. They had a lot likes and under them was written comments. But wait a minute - Doge noticed that not all of the comments were nice.
At the same time, Tweety flew to the scene. He also noticed the comments.
- Who the hell has left malicious comments here? It's bullying! They don't even read the author's name, Doge wondered.
- This is not fun, I feel bad, Tweety waved a tear in the corner of his eye.
- We need to clear up the riddle of malicious comments. But now let's go celebrate Lama's birthday, Doge comforted.
- When we find out who malicious messages to write, we could teach him manners.
Doge grabbed a small package with him and left with Tweety towards Lama's enclosure. The malicious messages weighed on him, but he was pleased with the gift he had come up with. Lama Guaranteed should it! And maybe the riddle of malicious comments would also clear up at the party.
When Doge and Tweety arrived at the pen, Appi turned on the lights for the decorative lamps and put the music on.
Seeing the dog, Lama flashed. Now it knew where it had seen Dog before! Online, of course, for those fun dog dogs. Lama laughed - it had solved Doge's riddle. How nice it was to have such a fun new friend.
The party can begin!
Previous story: 2. Invitation card
The following story: 4. The party can begin