The story deals with
- key skills
- word processor use
You will find in-depth assignments From the monkey's house.
2. Invitation card
Sunday was an exciting day. Häs and Dad picked up the llama in a large van. In front of the house, the llama jumped out of the car and peered carefully out the gate into the yard. This would be its new home. It was terribly excited.
In the yard sat a friendly-looking dog, a Japanese Shiba Inu. The llama wondered why the dog looked so familiar. Somewhere the lama had seen it before, but where?
- Welcome, you must be the new llama of the Häsä family. My name is Doge, I live in that neighborhood.
- Thank you, I'm just a llama. Nice to meet you!
As the people went inside the house, the llama remained standing in its enclosure. Although it loved its new home and new human friends, it looked sad in its pen. Häsä's old laptop was on the ground, and the llama was now staring in annoyance.
“Hey llama, is there something wrong?” Doge asked worriedly.
The lama sighed deeply.
- I have birthdays on Saturday. I would have liked to invite the friends of the neighborhood to a party and get to know them better, but I can't use a computer with these hooves keyboard and not word processing program.
- Don't worry, I can write on a computer, Doge got excited. You just say what's written. I'll open a word processor here first!
- Oh thank you Doge, great! Let's start with a greeting. Write in it, "Hello neighbor!" Remember the capital letter and the exclamation mark.
"It's not that easy," Doge thought. How do I get them from the keyboard?
- Press shift key and the letter h at the same time to get a capital letter H. You get the exclamation mark when you press the shift and the number one, Lama advised.
- Success! What else am I writing?
- Press first enter key and start on a new line. Write in it: Welcome to my birthday party. The party is next Saturday at 3 p.m.
- Wait, wait! Where do I get numbers?, Doge wondered.
- They're in the top row there. Do you see
- Yeah, now it's written. Will there be anything else here?
- We still have to write who the message is from. Start again on a new line and write: Greetings to your neighbor Lama.
- It's ready! Can I come to your party too?
- Of course you can come, it's going to be fun! Thanks for the help, without you I wouldn't have been able to write a letter!
- No problem! Invitations can output there in Ap's tent and I can take them to the neighbors, Doge promised.
In his mind it still thought:
- What miracle did I come up with as a gift for a llama?
Previous story: 1. The lama searches for a home
The following story: 3. The problem on the way to the party