Let's design a box code
- crop out an 8 x 8 square in the notebook or use a printable base.
- Color the squares so that 1 means colored a squares and 0 means white.
- In these exercises, the first line refers to the line at the top of the square.
- Proceed from left to right.
- Write the number code of the picture you drew next to it. See the example model.
Print a drawing template
Aunt Kurttu's instructions for heart socks have been taken from Kodin Kuvalehti knitting instructions.
When knitting, the box code instructions are read from the bottom up. The first row means the row at the bottom of the square. Proceed from left to right and from bottom to top.
Can you do that?