Internet harassment is unfortunately common
You always have to choose your online acquaintances carefully and cautiously. In the news, it has been reported about cases of harassment that happened on social media. A stranger may first send friendly and complimentary messages and then pressure their target into agreeing to suspicious acts. This kind of harassment also has another name, grooming.
1. Do not accept friend or follow requests from strangers.
2. Tell about requests and messages from strangers to guardians.
3. Don't send information about yourself or photos to strangers or agree to a meeting.
4. If you have sent pictures or met a stranger, tell your guardian about it.
5. do not delete messages or pictures sent with a stranger.
6. Remember that an adult commits a crime, if he or she asks a child or young person for example. scantily-clad images, writes or speaks inappropriately.